Tool Fitter role - Fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading hire company at one of their prestigious depot near Urmston, Manchester. Salary for the Tool Fitter up to £25,000 , with Monday to Friday working hours.
As the Tool Fitter in the workshop, you will be joining a reputable hire and sales company that provide the most advanced and market leading equipment to various sectors. They strive to provide outstanding customer service at all times and ensure their customers get the best construction plant and tool equipment possible. They are now seeking an experienced workshop tool fitter to join their well established team, who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
Benefits: Tool Fitter.
- Monday to Friday
- No weekend work
- Salary up to £25,000 DOE.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Responsibilities; Tool Fitter
- As the workshop tool fitter, you will be carrying out maintenance, repairs and servicing to a range of small tools including power drills, hydraulic breakers, saws and disc cutters.
- Carrying out any PAT Testing.
- Complete all paperwork, time sheets and job cards efficiently within a given time scale
- Work as part of a team in a workshop environment.
- Previous experience as a tools fitter, workshop tool fitter, service engineer, test and run, or workshop fitter or Small tools fitter.
- Previous experience within the plant and tool hire industry.
- Previously worked on Makita, Stihl, Hilti, or Bosch equipment
All potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks
You can reach the consultant on 01933 667223 or via firstname.lastname@example.org