Tool Fitter - An exciting opportunity has become available to join a reputable tool hire company at one of their depots commutable from Hove and Shore-ham-by-sea. Salary up to £27,000 DOE. As the Tool Fitter you must hold a full UK driving license to be considered for this role, as you will be required to deliver various small tools and plant to customer sites. This role will be a mixture of driving/fitting and covering office duties too.
Job Role of the Tool Fitter:
- As the tool fitter, you will be required to carry out any servicing and maintenance to a range of small tools and plant including power drills, angle grinders and wacker plates
- Carry out any PAT testing.
- You will be delivering and collecting small tools, to and from construction sites.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
To Be Considered:
- You will have previously worked as a workshop fitter, delivery driver, 3.5t driver, Tool Fitter, small tools fitter or test and run fitter.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
- It would be advantageous if you had a PAT testing certificate, but this is not essential.
- You will have previously worked within the tool hire industry working on equipment such as Makita, Hilti, Bosch or Dewalt
You will be joining a national construction company that supply a range of building materials and small tools to various industries throughout the UK. due to their ongoing success, they are looking to expand their team and take on a Tool Fitter, who has industry experience and is able to keep up with the demands of the company
Benefits for the Tool Fitter:
- Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays.
- Salary up to £27,000 DOE
To learn more apply or reach me on 01933 667223 / firstname.lastname@example.org