Are you a Tool Fitter looking to work in a mobile /field role for a growing national Plant, Tool and Generator Hire company that supply their specialist equipment to the construction industry? This Tool Fitter role is commutable from Hornchurch, Rainham & Dagenham with no weekend work!
Responsibilities of the Tool Fitter
- Service, repair and modify all types of small power tools at customers sites
- Electrical diagnostics skills in a Tool Hire or Plant Hire role
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately
- As the Tool Fitter you will deliver a high standard of customer service
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations
- Carry out PAT testing and PDI Inspections
This role is perfect for someone who has an electrical/fitting background and is looking to develop their fitting career within a stable workplace. An electrical/fitting background is essential. In this Tool Fitter position, you will work amongst a friendly team of well experienced Fitters who work on the company's small tools including generators, power tools, saws and disc cutters.
It would be advantageous if you have previous experience working in the following positions Workshop Fitter, Test and Run Tool Fitter, Test and Run Fitter, PDI Inspector, PAT Tester, PDI Engineer, Small Tools Fitter, Tool Fitter or a Mechanic. You may have also worked on equipment such as Makita, Stihl, Hilti or Bosch equipment
Benefits of the Tool Fitter
- Salary up to circa £34,000 DOE
- No weekend work!
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
Contact Leo today for more information about this brand new Tool Fitter opportunity! | 01933 667223 | firstname.lastname@example.org