Are you a Tool Fitter looking to work for a growing national Plant, Tool and Generator Hire company that supplies specialist equipment to the construction industry? This role is based near to the South Ockenden, Rainham and Hornchurch areas.
Responsibilities of the Tool Fitter:
- Service, repair and modify all types of small power tools.
- Electrical diagnostics skills as the Tool Fitter.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Carry out PAT testing and PDI Inspections as the Tool Fitter.
As the Tool Fitter this role is perfect for someone who has an electrical/fitting background and is looking to develop a fitting career within a stable workplace. In this Tool Fitter position, you will work amongst a friendly team of well experienced Fitters who work on the company's small tools including generators, power tools, saws and disc cutters.
It would be advantageous as the Tool Fitter if you have previous experience working in the following positions Workshop Fitter, Test and Run Tool Fitter, Test and Run Fitter, PDI Inspector, PAT Tester, PDI Engineer, Small Tools Fitter, Tool Fitter, Power tools Fitter, Power Tool Engineer, Repair Technician or a Mechanic. You may have also worked on equipment such as Makita, Stihl, Hilti, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Craftsman, Stanley, Bosch and more!
- Salary up to £32,500 DOE
- Overtime - plenty is available at time and a 1/4, time and a half and double time
- Health Scheme!
- No weekend work!
- Pension Scheme
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
Contact me on 01933 667223 or via firstname.lastname@example.org