Tool Fitter - Immediate appointment possible post interviews - These can take place via Zoom pretty much immediately ahead of a face to face meeting.
A new opportunity to join a reputable hire company at one of their prestigious depots near Hillingdon / Hanwell. You must have a full UK license as you may be required to attend site breakdowns. Salary up to £30,000 DOE plus overtime. Due to expansion, they are looking for an additional tool fitter/engineer. They work in the hire industry and are known for specialist small tools, plant and powered access equipment.
- Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday.
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE
- Overtime available at an additional rate e.g. time and a half/double time
- Training courses on-site and at manufacturers premises
- Company pension scheme.
The Job Role:
- As the tool fitter, you will be required to carry out the servicing and repairing of a range of powered access, lifting gear & tools including Hilti, Makita, Stihl, Bosch and Dewalt along with PAT Testing.
- You may also be attending site breakdowns, carrying out maintenance and fault finding where required.
- You will complete all the relevant compliance paperwork and basic administration duties.
To Be Successful as a tool fitter:
- You will have previous experience in working as a Workshop Tool Fitter, Small Tools Fitter, Small Plant Fitter, Test and Run Fitter or Service technician.
- You will have worked for a previous hire company and be flexible to the hours and demands in tool hire or plant hire
- You will hold a full UK driving license.
- You will ideally hold a PAT testing certificate and an NVQ or City and Guilds in plant maintenance although not essential.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.