Tool Fitter/Driver - based near Bury, salary up to £20,000 plus overtime!
Due to continued success and further expansion this company is now looking to employ additional tool fitter/drivers for their depot based in the Greater Manchester area. If you have previous mechanical/hands on skills and are familiar with the use of small tools or plant, then this could be a great opportunity for someone looking to improve their skill set with additional training provided on specialist equipment.
The Job Role of a Tool Fitter/Driver
- You will be responsible for driving a 3.5-tonne vehicle and the delivery and collection of a range of tooling and engineering equipment to the construction and utility sectors
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and servicing to a range of small tools and specialised equipment, ensuring it is ready to go back out for hire.
- You will ensure that your vehicle is kept maintained and any faults or defects are reported immediately upon inspection.
To Be Successful as a Tool Fitter/Driver
- You will have previous experience within the tool hire sector with basic electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic/mechanical knowledge
- Experience in towing with a Full driving license and ideally a B+E license although not essential.
- No more than 6 endorsements on your license will be considered for this role.
- Previous experience of carrying out pat testing or "test and run"
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- Full Training provided with the service and repair of their equipment however previous technical experience is essential.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.