Small Tool Fitters!! Looking for work? Join an award winning tool company based near to Sutton Coldfield.
Responsibility's of the small Tool Fitter:
- Service, repair and modify all types of small power tools.
- Electrical diagnostics skills.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- As the tool fitter you will deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
- Carry out PAT testing and PDI Inspections.
This Small Tool Fitter role is perfect for someone who has an electrical/fitting background and is looking to develop their fitting career within a stable workplace. An electrical/fitting background is not essential. In this Tool Fitter position, you will work amongst a friendly team of well experienced Fitters who work on the company's small tools including generators, power tools, saws and disc cutters.
It would be advantageous if you have previous experience working in the following positions Workshop Fitter, Test and Run Tool Fitter, Test and Run Fitter, PDI Inspector, PAT Tester, PDI Engineer, Small Tools Fitter, Tool Fitter or a Mechanic. You may have also worked on equipment such as Makita, Stihl, Hilti or Bosch equipment.
Benefits of the Small Tool Fitter:
- Salary up to £34,000 DOE
- Generous company incentives
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Apply now for this Small Tool Fitter role! Alternatively call Amy Denton on : 01933 667 226 or email: email@example.com!