Tool Fitter - An exciting opportunity has become available to join a reputable tool hire company at one of their depots near Lewes, East Sussex. Salary up to £26,000 DOE. You must hold a full UK driving license to be considered for this role, as you will be required to deliver various small tools and plant to customer sites.
- As the tool fitter, you will be required to carry out any servicing and maintenance to a range of small tools and plant including power drills, angle grinders and wacker plates
- Carry out any PAT testing.
- You will be delivering and collecting small tools, to and from construction sites.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
To Be Considered:
- You will have previously worked as a workshop fitter, delivery driver, 3.5t driver, tool fitter, small tools fitter or test and run fitter.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
- It would be advantageous if you had a PAT testing certificate, but this is not essential.
- You will have previously worked within the tool hire industry working on equipment such as Makita, Hilti, Bosch or Dewalt
You will be joining a national construction company that supply a range of building materials and small tools to various industries throughout the UK. due to their ongoing success, they are looking to expand their team and take on a tool fitter, who has industry experience and is able to keep up with the demands of the company
- Monday to Friday with alternative Saturdays.
- Salary up to £26,000 DOE