Trade Counter Assistant - NO weekends and work with a fantastic team! 25 days Holiday, Company team incentives + MUCH MORE! Oh, and they are an award-winning company! Based near to West Kilburn, St Johns wood and Paddington. Your role will be split between typical hire controller duties & delivering to customers so you will be happy to drive a 3.5t van. You will be involved with deliveries & collections.
Responsibilities of the Trade Counter Assistant:
- Build important relationships with internal and external clients.
- You may x hire, rehire and source equipment from third party suppliers.
- Manage a fast paced and busy hire desk.
- Liaise with colleagues, other depots, and procurement teams to ensure that equipment is successfully delivered at designated dates/times.
- You will be resolving any queries or claims as the Hire Controller that arise in a professional manner, ensuring all paperwork is completed and up to date.
- You may use Syrinx, Insphire, or a similar CRM system.
The Trade Counter Assistant may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries or trade counter although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, sales controller, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller or Trade Counter Assistant
Benefits for the Trade Counter Assistant:
- Up to £27k DOE
- No weekend work!
- More benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme
Hit the APPLY button now to be considered or find out more information and we will be in contact!
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.
You can reach this consultant via email@example.com or 01933 667223