Trade Counter Assistant - Be the customer's first point of contact and work with a great team. Join a leading provider of plant and tool hire to the construction and civil engineering sectors to work at their depot local to Grays. This Trade Counter Assistant will assist the management team on the day to day requirements of a busy hire depot.
Responsibilities of the Trade Counter Assistant:
- General administration duties
- Handle sales enquire at the counter or by telephone.
- Assist with delivery and yard duties - you must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Process orders to a deadline
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that equipment is available for delivery at designated dates/times
- Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
- You may use Syrinx, InspHire, or a similar CRM system.
The ideal Trade Counter Assistant may have experience within plant hire, tool hire, powered access hire, accommodation hire, builders merchants, specialist equipment hire industries, non mechanical plant hire, although this is not essential.
You may have worked as a hire controller, hire desk controller, hire desk advisor, rental manager, hire negotiator, hire coordinator, hire and sales controller or on a trade counter. Not essential. You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
To be considered for this Trade Counter Assistant position you may live in: Purfleet, Grays, Aveley, South Ockendon, West Thurrock, Tilbury, Rainham, Stanford-le-Hope & surrounding areas!
Benefits for the Trade Counter Assistant:
- Up to £23k DOE
- Many additional Benefits
- Free on-site Parking!
- Company health benefit scheme after qualifying period
Hit the APPLY button or contact Dario on 01933 667228 | firstname.lastname@example.org