Are you a well connected Trade Sales Representative within MHE's & Forklifts. You will be selling used forklifts and MHE's to dealerships / dealer networks. Unlock Your Earning Potential! | Earn up to £36k salary + Commission as a Trade Sales Representative| Our client provides cutting-edge equipment and thrive in a dynamic work environment | Based at their local depot which is commutable from Chard, Cricket St Thomas, Witcombe and Yeovil, you will be both on site pricing up forklifts & out in the field selling.
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Trade Sales Representative within the Material Handling sector? Our client is now seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Manager to join their successful sales team. The successful Sales person will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, developing key client relationships and supporting colleagues. This would suit someone who has a strong background within new business in the material handling world.
The role as the Trade Sales Representative
- Stock ordering and organising meetings with suppliers old and new to improve terms
- Build and maintain strong relationships with dealers utilizing their CRM system
- Identify sales opportunities to dealers to drive further growth of the business
- Collaborate with other departments including the service team and the marketing team
- Guide and coach your team to do great things, building a reputation of your team to be proud of
- This Sales Manager role is self-managed so full training will be required so you can take ownership of all your own KPI's including on-boarding new customers and giving great service
The Company looking for a Trade Sales Representative is:
An established and well-respected company who wish to improve sales opportunities across their former fleet and brand new technologically advanced equipment.
To be successful as the Trade Sales Representative you may have worked as a Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Trade Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales, Field Sales within the material handling/forktruck industry.
This Trade Sales Representative role is commutable from some of the following locations Yeovil, Taunton, Bridgwater, Sherborne, Chard and Wellington.
Benefits for the Trade Sales Representative:
- Basic salary of up to £37k
- Bonus scheme / commission scheme - this package should earn you up to £55k-£60k but commission is uncapped
- Company car or Car allowance (Fuel Card)
- Career progression
- Healthcare Scheme
Apply for this Trade Sales Representative role to be apart of a great working sales team! Interviews can be held immediately - contact me on 01933 667 223/ firstname.lastname@example.org