Trainee Engineer- Ready to lift your career? Join a company that will truly value you! This brand new opportunity is based near to Patchway and after training will cover the local depots and customers sites too. If you are in a hands on role or within hire/rental/lifting now and want a new challenge within Lifting and plant hire then we want to hear from you.
- You will be required to carry out all repairs and inspections and LOLER examinations on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists, and gantries, within a workshop environment.
- You will be required to attend a customer site breakdown throughout the South West and into Wales, in which, you will be provided with a company van.
- You will be the customer's point of contact by email and phone for technical support as the Trainee Engineer
- Complete scheduled repair works both minor and major
- Maintain a professional image at all times to represent the company
The Appointed Trainee Engineer will ideally have the following attributes or be happy to go through the relevant training
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working as a LEEA inspector, Lifting Engineer, LOLER inspector, or Plant Engineer and have experience in repairing and inspecting a range of lifting equipment.
You may hold a LEEA qualification (or equivalent) or an NVQ or City and guilds in mechanics or engineering.
The Company looking for a Trainee Engineer
You will be working for a company that has a specialist lifting gear division and has become a household name throughout the UK within the industry. Due to their continued success, they are seeking a Trainee Engineer to join their engineering team in order to help fulfil their customer's needs.
Benefits for the Trainee Engineer
- £22,000 - £26,000
- Training courses are available as is progression and development opportunities
- Monday to Friday working hours
Interested in this Trainee Engineer role? Apply today in the 1st instance - you can reach me on 01933 667223 or via email@example.com