Join a company that can improve your engineering skills as a Trainee Fitter with long term job security! Salary up to £30k DOE | 22 Days Holiday & BH | NO WEEKENDS! | Training Provided!
Responsibilities of the Trainee Fitter to include:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on specialist equipment.
- Always deliver first class customer service as the Trainee Fitter.
- To be successful within this role as the Trainee Fitter, you will have previously worked with mechanics, electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics and engines however you may need more training.
As the Trainee Fitter, It would be advantageous if you have worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Car Mechanic, Agricultural Fitter/Technician, HGV Fitter, Service Technician, Marine Fitter, Army Engineer, Navy Technician, Crane Fitter, Forklift Engineer, Generator Engineer or similar roles. This is not essential.
Benefits of the Trainee Fitter
- Salary up to 30k DOE.+ OT and benefits.
- Progression opportunities
- On the job training as well as manufacturer training courses provided.
- Working for a market leading hire company.
- Career progression routes available.
- 22 days holiday & bank holidays!
- Monday - Friday - NO WEEKENDS!
If this Trainee Fitter role is what you are looking for then click the APPLY button today!