Love being on the tools? Want to learn more? Develop your engineering skills in construction plant equipment as the Trainee Mechanic! Monday - Friday + 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
As the Trainee Mechanic, your duties will include:
- Maintain all construction plant hire equipment including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs on site,
- As the Trainee Mechanic Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time including warranty claims
PATH Recruitment are proud to be working with a plant hire company that are continuously growing which is why they are now looking to increase their work force with a Trainee Mechanic.
To be successful for the role of the Trainee Mechanic, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, Plant Mechanic, Tools Fitter, Car Mechanic or an Mechanical Background. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential) and love of tools!
You may be close to the following areas: Easingwold, Howsham, Bilbrough, Elvington, Wheldrake, Wilberfoss, Fangfoss, Fulford, Thorganby, Howsham, Claxton, Buttercrambe, Stamford Bridge, Pocklington, Selby, Tadcaster, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Aldwark and Strensall.
Benefits of the Trainee Mechanic:
- Up to £22.5k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
- We may also have a requirement for the same company / area for mobile fitter which comes with a van, please apply for this role to be considered.
Does Trainee Mechanic sounds perfect for you! Apply today with no delay to be a to hear from us about this opportunity!