Join a growing team of like minded professionals who are hungry to be successful! Earn fantastic bonuses, have access to some of the best benefits packages available in the UK. Are you looking for a new career change or to further your recruitment career? Take a look below and apply today!
What's does a recruitment consultant at PATH Recruitment do?
All good recruitment consultants are resilient, motivated and determined individuals. Simply, they help match people to job opportunities. Some of what your day will involve:
- You will speak to job seekers on a daily basis, helping them to find a job successfully and changing their life!
- Hunt for and successfully negotiate business with potential clients who are looking for employees.
- Find amazing, talented individuals from a range of different sources that will be suitable for your clients job opportunities.
- Become an industry leading consultant and viewed as an expert in your field!
To be successful the following experience is desired but not essential:
- Sales experience
- Customer service experience
What training is provided?
- Join our intensive training academy, an on the job training course that will have you delivering results almost instantly.
- You will learn all fundamentals, a breakdown of what it takes to become a successful consultant and how you can do it too!
- Understanding our industry - you will become an expert!
- Learn how to find and manage clients / candidates effectively
- Learn how to win and grow new business
We are a team of motivated, successful recruitment experts who specialize in the construction equipment hire industry. For 20 years we have been one of the leading recruitment companies in this sector. Our average staff retention is over 7 years... Some of us have been here over 10 and still love it!
Benefits - Where do we start?
- £40,000+ Package
- On the job Training
- Increased holiday with length of service
- Regular company get together's & social club fund
- Exceptional Bonus schemes (uncapped)
- Free Office parking
- 5pm finish every Friday
- Dress down (or up) environment
- Beer and Chocolate in the Fridge!
- Exceptional Private Healthcare scheme
- Life insurance
- Birthday Presents
- Achievement Awards
- Excellent Christmas parties
- Christmas Holidays off