A brand new Training Administrator opportunity has become available for an Training Administrator to join a busy depot near to St Neots. Great opportunity for career progression and room to expand your skillset! Sounds like something you are looking for? Then keep reading!
Join an international construction company that supplies market leading equipment such as plant equipment, excavators, excavation solutions, suction excavators, trucks, diggers, dumpers and rollers to their customers.
The duties of the Training Administrator include:
- Gaining requirements from a range of customers and fulfilling all training requirements
- Making sure the CRM system is kept up to date
- To be the focal point for new/existing customers and answering any telephone calls.
- Assisting with processing quotes & sales orders
- Undertake administration duties such as filing, scanning, emailing etc.
- Booking meetings and training courses
You may have already worked in positions such as: Training Administrator, Office Administrator, Service Coordinator, Plant Controller, Administrator, Service Administrator or Training Coordinator.
Benefits of the Training Administrator:
- Training and development available
- Salary up to £28,000 per year DOE
- No weekends
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Based local to St Neots this Training Administrator must be commutable from Chawston, Wyboston, Roxton, Great Barford, Biggleswade, Bedford, Sandy, Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.