A brand new Training & Development Administrator opportunity has become available for an Training & Development Administrator to join a busy depot near to Wellingborough. Great opportunity for career progression and room to expand your skillset! Sounds like something you are looking for? Then keep reading!
Join an international access company that supplies market leading equipment such as gantry cranes, construction hoists, building maintenance platforms and mast climbers to their customers.
The duties of the Training & Development Administrator include:
- Gaining requirements from a range of customers and fulfilling all training requirements
- Making sure the CRM system is kept up to date
- To be the focal point for new/existing customers and answering any telephone calls.
- Assisting with processing quotes & sales orders
- Undertake administration duties such as filing, scanning, emailing etc.
- Booking meetings and training courses
You may have already worked in positions such as: Training Administrator, Office Administrator, Service Coordinator, Plant Controller, Training & Development Administrator, Service Administrator or Training coordinator.
Benefits of the Training & Development Administrator:
- Career progression!
- Salary up to £36,000 per year DOE
- No weekends
- Free onsite parking
Based local to Northampton this Health & Safety Administrator must be commutable from Raunds, Northampton, Rushden, Kettering, and surrounding areas.