Training Manager role - national role. We are delighted to be working with a well-established construction equipment company. As part of their expansion, they are looking to employ an IPAF Training Manager who will take responsibility for the day to day running of the company's existing Training Centre. This is a very exciting time to join their Training and Testing team following recent aquisitions and a strong business plan to recruit a training team. You will be an experienced & competent IPAF or Hoist Trainer / Tester with Construction related knowledge and lead all training activities from the front.
The successful Training Manager will have the full support of a continuously growing global enterprise.
Established for over 50 years, they supply world class bespoke engineering solutions to markets such as Construction, Civil Engineering, Industrial and many more.
Training Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
* To design and manage all training activities for both staff and clients
* To plan and deliver a variety of IPAF / PASMA related training courses
* To manage and recruit a team of Instructors across the company
* To produce and sustain a range of training records for both customers and staff
* To occasionally work on-site when required
IPAF / Hoist Training Manager Experience and Qualifications required:
* Experience within the training sector, ideally with a proven managerial background
* Recognised instructional qualification (RTITB or CPCS Tester) * NVQ Internal Verifier Qualification
* Full UK Driving Licence
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.