Are you looking for a fresh start as a Transport Coordinator? Up to £27k salary with 28 days holiday including bank holidays! Including great discounts with high street retailers. This role is based near Guildford.
An exciting opportunity has come about within the Transport Logistics sector and they are looking for a Transport Coordinator with excellent communication skills who enjoys a challenge.
As a Transport Coordinator, your duties include:
- Scheduling vehicles and drivers to ensure the delivery of our on-location facility vehicle service.
- Coordinate the movement of vehicles and allocate drivers to these
- Create a clear plan of action ensuring consistently high standards of delivery.
- Scheduling a large fleet of over 250 units
- Liaising with employed and agency drivers to ensure that deliveries are carried out.
- Complete all legally required checks on drivers.
To be successful for the role of the Transport Coordinator, you will have had previous experience in:
- A transport planning role with the capability to schedule drivers and vehicles
- Scheduling a varied fleet across 2 or more sites
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Discounts with High Street Retailers