Are you looking for an exciting new role as a Transport Planning Controller? With a competitive salary to gain and 28 days holiday including bank holidays! Including discounts with high street retailers. This role is based near Guildford.
An exciting opportunity has come about within the Transport Logistics sector to join a busy company as a Transport Planning Controller. They are looking for someone able to deliver high standards and be a good asset to the team.
As a Transport Planning Controller, your duties will include:
- The organization of the drivers to meet the company workload
- Communicate with the vehicle workshop team for long term vehicle availability
- Daily contact with resource suppliers to meet planning demands
- Liaise with Account Managers & Department Managers on a daily basis.
To be successful for the role of the Transport Planning Controller, you will have:
- Knowledge and experience of planning within a similar sized hire operation
- Be experienced in the use of Excel.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- The understanding of dealing with a multi vehicle fleet.
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts with High Street Retailers