Looking for a new challenge in within the Industrial sector as a UK Sales Executive selling to oil and gas refineries, renewable energy and petroleum, chemical manufacturing companies + many more then keep reading! Exceptional bonus, be based from home, cover the whole of the UK + a company car!
The Role for the UK Sales Executive
- To build the company brand across the whole of the UK
- Sell the benefits of an excellent range of modular buildings with the support of a dealer who is committed to customer care.
- Capitalise on market opportunities while steering market expansion
- Making and taking sales meetings to introduce your product as well as building a customer portfolio and managing these on-going relationships.
- Arrange presentations, proposals, and negotiations.
- Senior communication and interpersonal skills to maintain strong consultative relationships
- For this UK Sales Executive role, you will need to hold a Full UK driving licence.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established sales team. Work for a well-known product and global company, which is at the embryonic stages of grasping a further hold in the UK market, where there is a real opportunity to more than double the revenues with the right people in place over the next 2-3 years so why wouldn’t you join this rewarding sales team as a UK Sales Executive!
You may have knowledge of selling within the following sectors Powerplants, Nuclear / Power stations, Refineries, Oil / Gas and Quarries etc. It is credible that you have worked within a similar environment to your target market.
Benefits for the UK Sales Executive
- Basic salary of circa £45-55k DOE + OTE 70k +
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- 28 holidays inc bank holidays!
- Training and development available
Apply today to be a part of this great working team as a UK Sales Executive! Interviews can start immediately.