Vehicle Compliance Specialist - A new opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Compliance Specialist to join a commercial heavy vehicle dealership in Gloucester
Benefits of the Vehicle Compliance Specialist
- Salary - Circa £50k DOE with bonuses/allowances plus overtime available
- Monday to Friday (various shift patterns available)
- Long-term career prospects
- Investor in people award
- 20 days holiday + BH
Your Responsibilities as the Vehicle Compliance Specialist
- As a Vehicle Compliance Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of technical support and service for customers.
- You will be responsible for resolving complex technical issues, providing expert advice to technicians, and contributing to the overall success of the depot
- Assist with diagnostics on heavy goods vehicles to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Liaise with service teams to develop effective repair and maintenance plans.
- Monitor MOT inspection performance and compliance of quality
- Provide training and mentoring where needed
- Provide technical assistance to sales team
- Maintain accurate records across service, compliance and warranty
Do you fit the profile for a Vehicle Compliance Specialist? We hope so and look forward to speaking to you, but here is what you will need!
- A proven track record as a commercial vehicle specialist within the HGV industry with strong previous experience working as a Technician.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of heavy goods vehicle systems, diagnostics, and repair procedures
- Have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle complex technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player with the ability to work well within a team and independently
- Relevant certifications in HGV maintenance and repair.
- A HGV driving licence would be beneficial
This Vehicle Compliance Specialist role is commutable from: Stroud, Cheltenham, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cirencester, Cinderford, Gloucester, Ledbury & surrounding areas.
A new career in the making? Apply today call 01933 667222 or email your CV to email@example.com