My client is a construction company who supply a wide range of plant equipment to various sectors throughout the UK. They are seeking a vehicle mechanic, who has experience on a range of vehicle and plant equipment, such as diggers and dumpers, to join their engineering team.
The key responsibilities of the Vehicle Mechanic
- You will be workshop based, carrying out any maintenance, repairs, servicing or diagnostic work to the highest possible standard on plant machinery
- Adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes and demonstrate high attention to detail at all times.
- Good technical knowledge.
- The ability to work without supervision.
The ideal Vehicle Mechanic
- You must have an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment
- Work to set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
- You will ideally hold a UK driving license.
You will be joining a reputable company who have been established for over 25 years who specialise in a range of sectors within the construction industry such as civil engineering. Due to their ongoing success and growth, they are now seeking a vehicle mechanic who is customer focused and has a passion and enthusiasm for mechanical engineering.