An exciting opportunity to join a prestigious hire company at one of their depots near High Wycombe as a Warehouse Operative. Salary up to £33k DOE with no weekend work! - YOU MUST HAVE COUNTER BALANCE /FORK TRUCK / REACH TRUCK EXPERIENCE.
The client is looking for candidates that have worked in Plant Hire, Powered Access Hire, Tool Hire, Construction or potentially working in the automotive or car parts sectors. This is not an ordinary Warehouse Operative role.
Job Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- You will be picking and packing orders.
- As a warehouse assistant, you will be assisting with goods in and goods out.
- Taking off spare parts from lorries and putting away the spare parts in the warehouse or in the yard
- You will be sourcing spare parts for machinery.
- You will arrange, unload and sort equipment out upon return.
- You will maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
To Be Successful as the Warehouse Operative:
- You will have previous experience working in a busy warehouse environment.
- You will have experience within spare parts
- You will be able to cope well in a busy working environment.
- Excellent communication skills
To be successful in this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as warehouse operative, warehouse assistant, yard assistant, yard operative, goods in/goods out, and yard operative.
Benefits for the Warehouse Operative:
- Monday - Friday working hours!
- No weekend work!
- Potential career progression!
They are a leading supplier of heavy plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are now seeking a Warehouse Operative who is able to confidently take on the role and provide outstanding customer service.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.
You can hear more about this Warehouse Operative role by APPLYING in the 1st place or via 01933 667223 / email@example.com