Are you a Welding Technician looking to work for a well established commercial dealer? This role is based near to Bath with no weekend work!
If you have at least 1 year experience in Fabrication and Welding and are looking for a new opportunity, then look no further!
Working for a market leader in commercial vehicle bodybuilding, this specialist company is looking for a Welding Technician to help support the company's needs within the workshop at their depot near Bath. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, career progression and company training.
You will ideally be experienced welding and fabricating (MMA, MIG, MAG, TIG etc) or be NVQ qualified in welding or similar.
Duties of the Welding Technician
- Weld and fabricate parts and products.
- You will follow any technical drawings to ensure exact specifications of output.
- Carry out duties based on your own initiative.
- Ensure the work area and equipment are kept clean and clear at all times.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Unloading deliveries and storing in the right place.
To be successful in this role, you may have previously worked in positions such as Welder, Fabricator, Mechanical Engineer, Fitter or Welding Technician.
Benefits of the Welding Technician
- Career development
- Receive employee perks
- You get your birthday off
- Health and Welfare scheme
- Salary up to £27,000 DOE
Contact Dario today for more information about this brand new Welding Technician opportunity!