Brand new Welfare Fitter- This role gives you the opportunity to cover Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
As the Welfare Fitter, your duties will include:
- Construct, assemble, repair and maintain site accommodation
- Service and repair of generators, fault finding and diagnosis.
- Complete PDI/Service Sheets in line with the quality standards manual
- Adhering to the depot and site RAMS at all times.
- Ensuring yard is kept presentable to company standards
- Carrying out plumbing, joinery and electrical repairs
- One of the largest and well-respected national accommodation hire company companies in the UK!
- Health and Safety is on point!
- Growing company
- Lots of Training
- Join a great engineering team as the Welfare Fitter
To be successful in the role of the Welfare Fitter, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, or Plant Mechanic.
Benefits of the Welfare Fitter:
- Salary up to £46k basic
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
- Company Van
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Overtime available
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic Welfare Fitter opportunity!