Workshop Access Engineer - Are you looking for an opportunity to join a reputable company with a wealth of experience within the hire industry? Then this could be for you!
Salary is up to £38,000 DOE with overtime available at an additional rate, company bonus, van and mobile phone!
- As the Workshop Access Engineer, you will be diagnosing any problems on the powered access equipment such as cherry pickers, scissor lifts or booms.
- Carrying out repairs, servicing, maintenance and PDI’s.
- Work well under pressure
- Maintain Health and Safety to company standards
To be successful as a Workshop Access Engineer:
- You will have experience as a powered access engineer, cap engineer, access engineer, plant engineer, plant fitter or similar.
- You will have a qualification within engineering (this doesn't have to be within powered access)
Benefits of the Workshop Access Engineer:
- Monday – Friday working hours
- Early finish on a Friday
- Overtime paid at time and half
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Up to £38k DOE
- Training provided (can be put through CAP)
You will be joining a hire company that has over 30 years’ experience within the industry, with a commitment of providing market leading machinery such as plant, powered access, and tools, whilst ensuring an excellent level of customer service is always provided. They are now seeking an experienced workshop access engineer who is confident, enthusiastic and has a passion for engineering.