Workshop Engineer in the Sutton Coldfield area offering a basic salary of £23,000 - £28,000 DOE +Van carrying out service, maintenance and repair of small tools.
The position requires someone who is self-motivated, with a flexible working attitude. You must have a good understanding of safety procedures.
The Workshop Engineer duties will include:
- Servicing and repairing all types of small tools such as generators and power drills.
- Occasionally attend site breakdowns
- Work well under pressure and assist the team
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards.
To be successful in the role of a Workshop Engineer you must have previous experience working on small tools such as generators, power drills, grinders, hydraulic breakers and whacker plates.
You must hold a full UK driving license
You may have worked in similar roles as a Maintenance Engineer or technician, tool fitter, workshop engineer etc. within the tool hire industry.
Benefits of the Workshop Engineer role:
- £23k to £28k DOE
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Van
- Overtime available
- Pension Scheme