Workshop Engineer - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - Based near to Glasgow! Our client would welcome applicants based from Glasgow!
Responsibilities of the Workshop Engineer to include:
- You will be working in a busy workshop, maintaining and serving plant machinery such as diggers, rollers and small tools.
- Carry out tasks in compliance with health and saftey procedures
It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Small Tools Fitter, Workshop Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Engineer, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or Service Technician. Potentially we can look at trainee engineers. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Workshop Engineer
- Certified training provided
- Working for a market leading hire company
- Career progression routes available
- £25k DOE + plenty of overtime
- Monday-Friday working hours
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! Any questions regarding this Workshop Engineer role please call Amy on 01933667226 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org