Looking for a new challenge? To progress your engineering skills? Then this fitter position could be for you!
Responsibilities of the Workshop Engineer to include:
- Carry out repairs on Plant equipment
- complete a range of servicing on dumpers, diggers, excavators etc
- To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked as a Fitter, Engineer, Technician or Mechanic and have transferrable skills
This is a market leading company within hire industry that are looking to go from strength to strength. You will play a vital Workshop Engineer role in the success of their busy depot with the responsibility for the inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair of their company fleet of plant, which includes mechanical plant equipment ranging from Telehandlers to Dumpers.
It would be advantageous to us if you have worked in positions such as Workshop Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, or Service Technician. This is not essential.
You may live in Glasgow or surrounding areas.
Benefits of the Workshop Engineer:
- Salary up to 25k DoE + Overtime
- Certified training
- Career progression routes available
- 22 days holiday (increases with service) + bank holidays!
Don't delay apply now! Call: 01933 667 224 or alternatively email: email@example.com