Workshop Fitter - Salary up to £30,000 DOE. An opportunity has come up for an experienced fitter to join a well-established hire company, based at one of their depots near Cheshnut.
- As the workshop fitter, you will be required to carry out the maintenance, services, and repairs to a range of plant machinery and small tools.
- You will be responsible for completing any relevant paperwork along with liaising with the parts department.
To be successful, you will have previous experience working on construction plant equipment such as JCB, Volvo, and CAT, or HGVs, vehicles, or lorries. You will also have previous experience working as a workshop fitter, plant fitter, plant engineer, vehicle mechanic, service engineer, or plant mechanic. It would be desirable if you hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering, however, it is not essential. You must have a full UK driving license.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Overtime available at an additional rate
- 28 days holiday, bank holiday inclusive!
- Onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
You will be working within a leading hire company that supplies a wide range of plant machinery to the construction and related sectors. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting a workshop fitter to join their engineering team, who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.