Salary up to £28,000, with Monday to Friday working hours
An opportunity has become available to join a leading hire company at one of their prestigious depots near Greenford, London.
As the Workshop Fitter, you will be joining a reputable hire company that provides the most advanced and market-leading equipment to various sectors. They strive to provide outstanding customer service at all times and ensure their customers get the best construction plant and tool equipment possible. They are now seeking an experienced workshop fitter to join their well-established team, who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.
- Salary up to £28,000 DOE.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- As the workshop fitter, you will be carrying out maintenance, repairs, and services to a range of small tools and small plant machinery including power drills, hydraulic breakers, saws, and disc cutters.
- Carrying out any PAT Testing.
- Complete all paperwork, time sheets, and job cards efficiently within a given time scale
- Work as part of a team in a workshop environment.
- Attend sites on occasion when the need arises to carry out small repairs - pool vehicle provided for this
- Previous experience as a small tools fitter, workshop tool fitter, service engineer, test and run, or workshop fitter.
- Previous experience within the plant and tool hire industry.
- Previously worked on Makita, Stihl, Hilti, or Bosch equipment preferred but training will be provided
All potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks