Receive plenty of training & overtime available in this brand new Workshop Fitter opportunity! Product and equipment training is available with career development opportunities. Work on a large fleet of modern construction plant machinery including some tools, powered access and plant hire equipment.
This Workshop Fitter role is an extremely reactive position where you will support the company's needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment including Excavators, Dump Trucks, Diggers and Dozers etc.
Responsibilities of the Workshop Fitter to include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to the company's construction equipment.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose faults on equipment to ensure minimal downtime for your client
- Providing solutions to queries from customers on site, liaising with the hire desk where required
- Follow safety and house keeping standards in your area of work both in our workshop and at customer sites
- Representing the company in a professional and knowledgeable way
It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or Service Technician working on plant machinery.
Benefits of the Workshop Fitter
- Certified training as well as manufacturer training courses provided
- Working for a market leading hire company
- Career progression routes available
- £30,000 DOE + plenty of overtime
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today!