New Workshop Fitter Opportunity! - Immediate start
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced workshop fitter has become available to join a growing national plant hire company as a workshop fitter who is experienced working on the following machinery JCB, Terex, Bomag and Kubota.
The Job Role of a workshop fitter
- You will be required to work as part of a team in the workshop. You will be carrying out breakdown repairs along with routine service and maintenance work on a range of construction plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, excavators and rollers.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful as a workshop fitter
- You will have previous experience working as a plant fitter, engineer, technician or mechanic.
- Ideally, you will hold an NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
Benefits for the lucky workshop fitter
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available at additional rates.
- No weekend work.
- 28 days holiday with bank holidays inclusive.
- Up to 31K basic
You would be working for a national supplier to the construction and highways sector of heavy plant machinery. They are continuously growing and are looking to add to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with the companies high demands.