Workshop Engineer - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE - Based near to Gildersome! Our client would welcome applicants based from Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Gildersome, Morley, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities of the Workshop Engineer to include:
- You will be working in a busy workshop, maintaining and serving plant machinery such as diggers, rollers, exacavtors and dumpers.
- Carry out tasks in compliance with health and saftey procedures
- Occasionally attend site breakdowns
It would be ideal that you have previously worked in positions such as Fitter, Workshop Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Engineer, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer or Service Technician. Potentially we can look at trainee engineers. You may have been involved with PAT testing, electric/diesel engines and general hydraulic and pneumatics.
Benefits of the Workshop Engineer
- Certified training provided
- Working for a market leading hire company
- £25k - £30k DOE + depot bonuses & OT!
- Monday-Friday working hours
Does this sound like what you are looking for? Then apply today! Any questions regarding this Workshop Engineer role please call Harry on 01933667224 or email at email@example.com