Workshop Tool Fitter - Fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading hire company based in the Waltham Abbey area of London. Salary up to £28k DOE
As the Workshop Tool Fitter, you will be joining a reputable hire and sales company that provide the most advanced and market leading equipment to various sectors. They strive to always provide outstanding customer service and ensure their customers get the best construction plant and tool equipment possible.
Benefits: Workshop Tool Fitter.
- Monday to Friday
- No weekend work
- Salary up to £28,000 DOE.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Responsibilities; Workshop Tool Fitter
- As the workshop tool fitter, you will be carrying out maintenance, repairs, and servicing to a range of small tools including power drills, hydraulic breakers, saws, and disc cutters.
- Carrying out any PAT Testing.
- Complete all paperwork, time sheets and job cards efficiently within a given time scale.
- Work as part of a team in a workshop environment.
Don’t delay Apply today!
This role is easily commutable on the Greater Anglia and the Northern line from the following stations: Bethnal Green, Cambridge heath, London Fields, Hackney Downs, Rectory Road, Stoke Newington, Stamford Hill, Seven Sisters, Bruce Grove, White Hart Lane, Silver Street, Edmonton Green, Southbury, Turkey street.