Are you looking for a fresh start & a new challenge as a Workshop Fitter? Excellent progression opportunities, No weekend work + many more employee incentives! This Workshop Fitter position is Monday to Friday & based near to Streatham.
As the Workshop Fitter, your duties will include:
- Maintain all Tools & plant equipment, including servicing and Testing
- Carry out repairs to Petrol & Diesel equipment/machinery
- Servicing and maintaining a variety of small tools and plant equipment including whacker plates, power drills, generators, telehandlers, dumpers up to 6 tonnes.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
It would be advantageous if you have previous experience working in the following positions: Fitter, Test and Run Tool Fitter, Test and Run Fitter, PDI Inspector, PAT Tester, PDI Engineer, Small Tools Fitter, Tool Fitter or Mechanic. Alternatively you may have experience working with Electrics,Hydraulics,Pneumatics & Petrol/Diesel engines.
Benefits of the Workshop Fitter:
- Up to £40k salary (Dependent on experience)
- No weekends!
- 29 days holiday including BH
- Healthcare Cash Plan
Apply today to hear from us about this Workshop Fitter opportunity! Please contact Josh on Josh.wells@pathrecruitment or 01933667221 to find out more!