This Workshop Fitter role is to support the company’s needs in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment and as the company is expanding, this would be a fantastic opportunity to join the team; offering overtime and career development.
You will be working for a progressive supplier of plant hire nationally who are looking for an experienced construction engineer to join the workshop. You will be based near to Knowlegate.
Duties of the Workshop Fitter:
• Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment
• Routine servicing and repair of plant equipment including diesel engines, hydraulic systems and vehicle electrics
• Preparing machinery for hire
• Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment
• Supporting customers with solutions in a timely and effective manner
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Service Technician, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter, Mobile Fitter or Workshop Fitter related to the construction industry.
You may be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant or Agricultural maintenance.
• Working for an Investors in People (IIP) accredited employer
• Ongoing training courses provided
• Investment in you and the company with use of latest technology
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.