Workshop Engineer - Based near to Bletchley.
Our client requires an experienced workshop engineer to join their existing workshop engineers in the day to day requirements of service, maintenance and repair of construction equipment such as diggers, dumpers, excavators & rollers. This would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workshop Engineer to join their manufacturers trained team; offering overtime and career development.
Within the role of Workshop Engineer you will be working for a progressive supplier of new and used plant equipment.
Duties of the Workshop Engineer will include:
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to construction plant equipment
- Routine servicing and repair of plant equipment including diesel engines, hydraulic systems and vehicle electrics
- Preparing new machinery for sale
- Supporting customers externally with solutions in a timely and effective manner
To be successful within this role, you will have previously worked in positions such as Engineer, Mechanic, Service Technician, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, or Workshop Fitter related to the construction industry.
You may be qualified in NVQ or City and Guilds in Plant, engineering or Agricultural maintenance.
Benefits of the Workshop Engineer role:
- Ongoing manufacturer training courses provided in the UK & Europe
- Increased holiday allowance with time served
- Company laptop, mobile and specialist tools provided