A Workshop Foreman opportunity has become available to work within a busy tool and small plant hire depot based in the Swanley area, Up to £45k DOE!
Your Responsibilities as the Workshop Foreman
- As the Workshop Foreman, you will be required to supervise the engineers, assisting them with the maintenance and repairs of their equipment.
- Distributing the workload, ensuring all equipment breakdowns are responded to promptly and efficiently as the Service Manager.
- All paperwork and records are filled out correctly as the Workshop Supervisor.
- Dealing with ordering of parts and stock control.
- Assisting with any additional training as required.
We welcome applications from candidates with previous experience as a Foreman, Service Manager, Service Supervisor, Workshop Supervisor, Workshop Manager, Workshop Plant Supervisor, Workshop Chargehand, Senior Engineer, Lead Mechanic, Supervisor, Workshop Team Leader, Leading Hand or anything similar! Why wait! Apply today!
You will ideally be located in the following areas: Swanley, Dartford, Longfield, Gravesend, Greenhithe - West Kent General.
Benefits for the Workshop Foreman
- Salary up to £45,000 DOE!
- 21 days plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Death in Service x4
- Other Company benefits!
Apply today for the role of Workshop Supervisor or alternatively contact on 01933 667224 or email email@example.com