Workshop Hydraulic Engineer - Salary up to £28k DOE . An exciting new opportunity to join a well established hire company within their hydraulics division at their prestigious depot near Blackburnh.
- Salary up to £28,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday working hours
- On site parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
As the workshop hydraulic engineer, you will be required to do the following:
- You will be carrying out the maintenance, service and repairs to a range of plant attachments.
- Intall the attachments onto the plant machinery
- You will fill in all the relevant paperwork ensuring it is all up to date.
You will have previous experience working as a workshop hydraulic technician, hydraulic mechanic, hydraulic maintenance engineer or technician. You will have experience working on plant machinery or attachments.
You will be joining a hire company that pride themselves in going the extra mile, providing an extensive range of attachments and outstanding customer service. Due to their ongonig success, they are seeking an enthusiastic workshop hydraulic engineer to join their engineering team who is trustworthy, dedicated and self motivated.