Workshop Lifting Engineer- Ready to lift your career? Join a company that will truly value you! This is a brand new opportunity is commutable from Glasgow and surrounding areas.
Role as the Workshop Lifting Engineer:
- You will be required to carry out all repairs and inspections and LOLER examinations on a range of lifting gear including shackles, winches, hoists, and gantries, within a workshop environment.
- You will be the customer's point of contact by email and phone for technical support.
- Complete scheduled repair works both minor and major
- Maintain a professional image at all times to represent the company
The newly appointed Workshop Lifting Engineer will ideally have the following attributes;
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working as an Lifting Engineer, LEEA inspector, LEEA engineer, LOLER inspector, Forklift Engineer, LEEA Inspector or Plant Engineer and have experience in repairing and inspecting a range of lifting equipment.
You will ideally hold an LEEA qualification (or equivalent) this is not essential.
You will be working for a company that has a specialist lifting gear division and has become a household name throughout the UK within the industry. Due to their continued success, they are seeking an additional workshop lifting engineer to join their engineering team in order to help fulfil their customer's needs.
Benefits for the Workshop Lifting Engineer
- Up to £32,000.00
- Monday-Friday working hours
- Up to 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van
- Company bonus scheme
Interested in this workshop lifting engineer role? Apply today or contact Georgina on 01933667220 or email@example.com