Workshop Manager, manage a team of circa 6+ engineers within a busy plant hire and powered access service depot!!!
Your Responsibilities as the Workshop Manager!
- As the Service Manager, you will be required to supervise the engineers, assisting them with the maintenance and repairs of their equipment.
- Distributing the workload, ensuring all equipment breakdowns are responded to promptly and efficiently as the Service Manager.
- All paperwork and records are filled out correctly.
- Dealing with ordering of parts and stock control.
- Assisting with any additional training as required.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is looking for a step up perhaps from supervising engineers out in the field or in a workshop environment.
You will ideally have some previous experience of having worked as a CAP engineer or have extensive knowledge of plant/powered access equipment installation, repair and maintenance.
Benefits for the Workshop Manager!
- Salary up to £45k DOE!
- generous holiday allowance + bank holidays.Private medical/healthcare scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Company incentives .
- On site parking.
You may be located in - Ware, Herford, Harlow, Epping, Cheshunt, Cuffley, Waltham Abbey, Edmonton, New Barnet Whetstone, New Barnet, Wood Green & Surrounding Areas!
We welcome applications from candidates with previous experience as a Workshop Supervisor, Workshop Manager, Workshop Plant Supervisor, Workshop Chargehand, Workshop Team Leader or Leading Hand.
Interviews can be held immediately for this Workshop Manager position so be the first to Apply Today!