A fantastic opportunity has become available for a workshop plant engineer - with many great benefits, to join a well-established hire company at one of their prestigious depots near Biggleswade.
Our client would welcome applicants currently living in and around the Cambridge/Hertfordshire region
The Job Role of a Workshop Plant Engineer
- You will be required to work within a busy workshop, maintaining and servicing a fleet of heavy plant machinery i.e diggers, dumpers, rollers, and excavators.
- Maintenance will include PDIs, LOLER inspections, and general damage repairs.
- You will be responsible for your own workload ensuring all machinery is fit for hire.
To Be Successful as a Workshop Plant Engineer
- You will have previous experience working as a workshop plant fitter, engineer, technician, or diesel mechanic.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 2 minimum in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold an in date CSCS card.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi, and Komatsu.
- No weekend work
- Overtime available.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Overtime available paid at time and a quarter
If successful, you will be joining a national supplier of a wide range of plant machinery to various sectors throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking a workshop plant engineer who has the industry experience and can keep up with the demands of the company, to join their experienced engineering team.