Are you looking for a fresh start as a Workshop Plant Engineer? Plenty of overtime, Generous holiday allowance, specialist training + many more employee incentives! This role is Monday to Friday and based near St Albans.
Responsibilities of the Workshop Plant Engineer to include:
- Maintain all construction plant equipment to an excellent standard including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs
- Repair of all construction plant machinery
- Ensure excellent working relationships are maintained with customers
- One of the largest and well-respected companies in the UK!
- Health and Safety is on point!
- Specialist training - Best in class
To be successful for the role of the Workshop Plant Engineer, you will have worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Plant Engineer Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer, Workshop Plant engineer, or Plant Mechanic.
Benefits of the Workshop Plant Engineer:
- £35,000 + overtime at an additional rate (time and a half)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Specialist training
- Private medical scheme
APPLY NOW for more information or to be considered for this fantastic Workshop Plant Engineer opportunity!