Are you looking to gain more experience as a Workshop Plant Engineer in 2023? Training available - 22 days holiday + bank holidays + NO WEEKENDS!
As the Workshop Plant Engineer, your duties will include:
- Maintain premium construction plant hire equipment including diagnosing faults, servicing and PDIs in the workshop as a Plant Fitter.
- Carrying out breakdown repairs on construction plant machinery as the Plant Fitter.
- Routine services on the plant equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Vogel pavers, Excavators, Paving machines & Bomag rollers + much more!
To be successful for the role of the Workshop Plant Engineer, you will have also worked in positions such as, Engineer, Mechanic, Plant Fitter, Mobile Plant Fitter, Workshop Plant Fitter, Service Fitter, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Heavy Plant Engineer or Plant Mechanic. An NVQ in Plant Maintenance or equivalent (not essential)
Benefits of the Workshop Plant Engineer:
- Up to £30k salary DOE + overtime at an additional rate
- Monday to Friday! NO WEEKENDS!
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Specialist training
Apply today to hear from us about this Workshop Plant Engineer opportunity! Please call 01933667220 or email Georgina on firstname.lastname@example.org