Workshop Plant Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a plant fitter - NO weekend work and many great benefits.
Our client would welcome applicants currently living in and around the North London/Hertfordshire/Northern Essex region
The Job Role of the Workshop Plant Engineer:
- You will be required to work within a busy workshop, maintaining and servicing a fleet of heavy plant machinery i.e diggers, dumpers, rollers, excavators, and commercial vehicles.
- Maintenance will include PDIs, LOLER inspections, and general damage repairs.
- You will be responsible for your own workload ensuring all machinery is fit for hire.
To Be Successful as the Workshop Plant Engineer:
- You will have previous experience working as a workshop plant fitter, engineer, technician, or diesel mechanic.
- You will hold an NVQ Level 2 minimum in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You will ideally hold an in date CSCS card.
- You will have knowledge of construction plant manufacturers including JCB, CAT, Volvo, Kubota, Hitachi, and Komatsu.
- No weekend work
- 31 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Company van
- Overtime available
If successful you will be joining a national supplier of heavy construction plant that is continuously growing and is looking to expand their already established team based in the North London area.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.