Workshop Plant Engineer - £40,000 - £50,000 + Van + Overtime. An exciting opportunity has become avaliable for an experienced plant engineer to join a well established construction company that provides plant, recycling and skip services to various sectors. You will be based at one of their depots near Southall.
- As the workshop plant engineer, you will be required to carry out maintenance, servicing and repairs to a range of plant machinery.
- You will carry out fault diagnostics and electrical fault finding.
- You will ensure that all the compliance paperwork is filled out correctly and to the required level of detail
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience as a mobile plant engineer, workshop plant engineer, plant fitter, plant technician, tool fitter or plant mechanic.
- You will ideally hold a NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering, however, this is not essential.
- You will have worked on construction plant equipment such as telehandlers, rollers, dumpers, screeners and excavators.
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- Monday to Friday working hours plus some Saturday's paid time in half.
- Overtime avaliable at an additional rate
- Excellent training opportunities
- 28 days holidays
- Van will be provided
You will be joining a customer service focused company that ensure they provide a friendly service at all times. Due to their on going success they are now seeking a motivated and ambitious plant engineer to join their dynamic engineering team.