If you are an experienced plant engineer and you are seeking a workshop based role, this could be for you? We are recruiting for a workshop plant engineer, to join a well-established hire company at one of their depots near Erith. Salary up to £31,000 DOE plus plenty of overtime available.
- As the workshop plant engineer, you will be required to work as part of a team, carrying out any repairs along with routine service and maintenance on a range of construction plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, excavators, and rollers.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
To Be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a workshop plant engineer, plant fitter, or plant mechanic.
- Ideally, you will hold an NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- Experience working on a range of manufacturers including JCB, Bomag, Thwaites, Volvo, or CAT machinery.
- You will hold a full UK driving license.
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available at additional rates.
- Overtime available at an additional rate.
- 28 days holiday with bank holidays inclusive.
You would be working for a national supplier to the construction and highways sector of heavy plant machinery. They are continuously growing and are looking to add a workshop plant engineer to their established and stable team. This expansion will assist with keeping up with the companies high demands.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.