Workshop Plant Fitter - Salary up to £30,000 DOE, and onsite parking. An exciting opportunity to join a reputable construction hire company within their engineering division at their busy depot near Stevenage.
Duties of the Workshop Plant Fitter:
- You will be required to carry out maintenance and servicing to a wide range of plant machinery such as diggers, dumpers and excavators up to 8 tonnes, including any mechanical or electrical repairs along with PDI's.
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Work as part of a well-established and stable team within a workshop environment.
To be successful:
- You will have previous experience working on construction plant equipment
- A mechanical qualification in plant or vehicle mechanics
- You will have previously worked as a workshop plant fitter, PDI engineer, plant engineer, mechanic, or technician.
You will be working for a company that has become a leading supplier of plant equipment to the construction and related sectors, which provide outstanding customer service. Due to expansion, they are seeking a workshop plant fitter who will be working within the engineering team, keeping up with the demands of the company.
- Working hours Monday to Friday 7:30 am-5.30 pm
- Overtime available paid in addition.
- On-site parking.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.